We believe in the infallible, preserved Word of God. We believe that the Scriptures — both the Old and New Testaments, are the inspired Word of God, and are without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will and eternal purpose for the salvation of men, and is the Divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life and redemption through Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son who is God in the Flesh.
2. That there is one Eternally existent God: Creator of all things, omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent, infinitely perfect and eternally subsisting in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. That Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross as atonement and sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Fulfilling the prophesy that He gave, the sign of Jonah, He was crucified, died and was buried, placed in the tomb and rose from the dead on the third day. He was seen of men, ascended bodily into Heaven, He is seated at the right hand of God, He now is our High Priest and Advocate ever making intercession for us!
4. That, as Jesus said, after that He was Risen, He would not only go to prepare a place for us, but that He would send the Comforter: The Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is His Spirit, given to everyone who believes on the Lord Jesus Christ. The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment, to regenerate, place into the Body of Christ in faith and in baptism of the believer, seal, indwell, and gift the believing, regenerate sinner, and to guide, instruct, illuminate, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
5. That man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
6. That the shed blood of Jesus Christ, who arose from the dead, provides the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit, and thus become children of God.
7. That water baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances to be observed by the church during the present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as means of salvation.
8. That the true Church, which began on the day of Pentecost, is composed of all such persons who, through saving faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the body of Christ of which He is the head.
9. That Satan is a personal being whom God created as the highest and sinless angel, who through pride sought to be equal with God, fell into sin, becoming completely depraved in character. He is the originator of sin. Satan, the enemy of God and of all believers, was judged at the cross and will ultimately be cast into the Lake of Fire forever and ever.
10. That believers will be sanctified by the Lord, preserved in faith, kept eternally in His hand.
11. That the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ is personal, imminent, and pre-millennial and that this is the blessed hope of every true believer.
12. That God will bodily resurrect the dead: each believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord and each unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment in the lake of fire and separation from God in outer darkness.
13. That at death, the soul and spirit of each believer immediately enters the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ in heaven – Absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.