So, when I travel, I usually pick up a Sbx coffee… a grandé mocha – extra hot. So, that in hand, here’s a little trip around the web for your cooking (or just idea gathering) pleasure.
So today I was looking for a recipe for cheesecake — one that uses mascarpone cheese. I’d made one last year or the year before and forgot to keep the file. :o(
Plus, I needed to get out my potato roll recipe to make rolls for Thanksgiving — but I wanted to see about a “refrigerator” dough recipe for potato rolls — so I compared the two and will use the one I’ve posted below. O, and I want you to see just how *easy* it is to make delicious cranberry relish! You might think you won’t like it — But I think you will!
While browsing, I looked through some of my bookmarked “foodie” sites and a few more sites along the way — they were added to the list of sites that intrigued, entertained, encouraged or had been “just what I was searching for” at some time in the past. But first, the potato rolls and cranberry relish.
- Potato Rolls here you go!
- Cranberry Relish — so easy you’ll wonder why a recipe is even needed! Here it is.
- In case you lost your recipe for making chocolate syrup for your mochas, here’s one.
- If you have apples (or gingersnaps!) try this from Grace: pumpkin dip!
- So many recipes to try! A Cozy Kitchen
- Yummy scones for breakfast from Around My Family Table
- Need another breakfast idea? How about a Spinach, Mushroom, Pumpkin Frittata from My Kitchen Addiction.
- The Tasty Kitchen‘s Phyllo wrapped Cranberry Pecan Brie
- Now, what would a current foodie list be without a generous nod to The Pioneer Woman?
[Hot Artichoke Dip – page 30, The Pioneer Woman Cooks — yum!]
Now, if you’ve spent time in my kitchen, you’ll remember that one of my great loves is (besides anything He♥rt shaped, any blue and white dishes) Red bowls and accent pieces, teacups and teapots and more hearts, you’ll see: tah-dah: Cookbooks.
And tucked between my Susan Branch Cookbooks, my church women’s cookbooks, my Rose Beranbaum and Julia Child cookbooks, my Julie Rosso and Sue Gregg cookbooks — and the original Pioneer Lady: Jane Watson Hopping books, I do have a few more favourites. So, what am I doing looking online!?!?!? Ah… well, there’s still this addiction, you see…
- 365 Days of Baking and more : 365daysofbaking
- Keeper of the Home : keeperofthehome
- O, and here are a couple of Mascarpone Cheesecake Recipes Here and Here
I’ll make another foodie post one of these days… there are so many things to share — unfortunately, most of the time over the last couple of years, my photos will not upload to this site and I have too little time to figure out why and don’t want to waste the time I do have… troubleshooting. So, I guess you’ll just have to imagine all the wonderful things being made ~wink~ ;o) and you’ll have to see what’s posted on facebook from time to time. :o)May you always be blessed.